Tusk!FM are a tribute band to the legend that is Fleetwood Mac. Covering some of the iconic bands greatest hits. Their focus is mainly on the phenomenon they became with Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham. But they also pay homage to their roots with Peter Green in the late 60’s.
The band is made up of 6 musicians. With drums, bass, keyboard, electric and acoustic guitars and 4 part vocals to faithfully reproduce that great Mac sound. They have been together for 5 years performing regularly including:
- Sold out Fringe seasons in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Charity fundraisers for “Feel the Magic”, “Canteen”, “Flinders Lodge”, Parma Launay Nepal Earthquake Relief, The Kersbrook Community following the fires of 2015.
- Music festivals in The River-land
Various Hotels and venues including:
- Port Dock Brewery Hotel
- The Bartley Tavern
- Wirra Wirra Winery
- Old Bush Inn – Sold Out
- Port River Princess Cocktail Show
- Para Hills Community Club – Full House
- Rex Hotel Christmas show
- Pepper Tree Café – Sold Out
- Fedora’s Restaurant
Their show format is versatile and can be broken down to 2 or 3 sets, performed in 2.5 – 3 hours, covering material from Fleetwood Mac’s early days when Peter Green was the driving force through until recent times. One of Tusk!FM’s feature items is to play the entire Fleetwood Mac “Rumours” album. They can also incorporate commentary covering interesting pieces of history on the band.
Their promise is to take each audience on a Fleetwood Mac adventure as we roll out hits like “Albatross”, “Black Magic Woman”, “Don’t Stop”, “Dreams”, “Go Your Own Way”, “Oh Well”, “Rhiannon”, “Sara”, “The Chain” and many others… and of course “Tusk”!
Act Type(s): Bands
Sample Song List
Anything and everything Fleetwood Mac!